Monday, December 5, 2011

"UNFORGETABLE CHILDHOOD MEMORY"

      All people in this world have had their childhood before becoming adults. Childhood are memories that cannot be forgetten by any person whether it sweet or sad memories. All people will be past through, because of past experiences we will be more mature. The school is the most beautiful moments for children and save a lot of memories. We are fortunate if we have or can learn at school, because not all children in this world get the opportunity learn at school. My first school is Pre-school Agama Islam Kuala Papar which is I was 6 years old. After a year, I entered into primary school at SK Kuala Papar starting from standard one till standard five.Then I moved into SK Pekan Kinarut Papar at the age 12 years old, because of family problems.
     Unforgettable childhood memory was during my primary schools at SK Kuala, Papar. It happens when I was 8 years old and in Standard Two. I have three friend who close to me and I know them since standard one. Me and my friends have habit which is we like to hide other student belongings such as books, pencil’s bag, and other. Then we will put these items in the other student bag and some students will already know who the person doing it.                                                                                  Sometimes our actions cause the girl students to cry because of lost their goods.
      One day, a girl student also daughter to one of our school teachers, complained to her father that she lost her purse. During that time, I don’t know what happened. After the break, I went to class and see our Class Teacher was inside. All of student was asked to stand and the teacher asked if anyone of us found the purse. Everybody was quiet and did not know. Because no one admits, the teacher makes a check to each student. When it turns for my bag to be checked, I did not feel scared because I don’t know about the purse.
     Suddenly, I was very surprised when the teacher found the purse in my bag and the girl student admits that belongs to her.  I was lucky during that time when my friends claimed that three of them who found the purse in the store after all student change clothes and go out for recess. They conspired to hide the purse in my bag to charge me that i’m taking the purse, without them realize that taking other people purse or wallet is a serious matter.
  


 We were brought to Standard Three class to receive our punishment because at that time our class teacher teaching the Standard Three students. I should not be guilty in this matter, but because of other student complained that we often hide their goods, I also had to take the rap. We stood in front of the class while the teacher get angry and say out loudly our offense in front of the Standard Three students and spank two times for each of us. At that time, I just know and feel the meaning of “shame”. I was looking to the floor during the punishment until it finish.
     I think this is a good lesson for me and my friends not to do things like that again. But, in fact we are still doing the same thing but just not involving valuable goods. My friends really like to see people angry, especially the girl students and I just support them from behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment