Sunday, December 19, 2010

My wish for the New Year



The New Year is the day that marks the beginning of a new calendar year, and is the day on which the year count of the specific calendar used is incremented. In many cultures, the event is celebrated in some manner.

Usually when it comes to New Year, all of people will make a new wish and well of course it is something good to have a better life in the new year. A new year wish or we can say, it is as our target. A target that must be fulfil by ourself. It can be various of wish depends on the person. They can wish anything but this wish won’t come true without efforts. So thats why it is much better to say it as a targets.

My wish for the New Year is,

First, I will stop procrastinating for all the assignment that have given to me. This will make my learning more organized and I won’t face the chaos situation to submit the assignments. I’ll make my own learning timetable so my learning progress won’t be disordered.

Second, I’ll study hard and get the best results in my examinations. It doesn’t mean have to be so hard, but in a smart way. For example, study group, search notes in the internet, library and maybe from friends that know better. Not to forget, never scared to ask the lecturers on things that we don’t understand.


New year wish or targets is very important for all of us. It will be the indicator of our achievement. So, once we make a wish, we should make sure that can achieve it no matter what. It is not for other people, but for ourself. Who can make our life better if it wasn’t us? So, give full of efforts for the wish. Make sure it comes true. Make our family, friends and our lecturers proud of us.

1 comment: